1. FC Kaiserslautern e.V., Fritz-Walter-Straße 1, 67663 Kaiserslautern, takes the protection of your personal data very seriously, and we strictly observe the rules of the Data Protection Act. Personal data is only collected to the extent that is technically necessary. In no case we will share your personal with other parties or sell your personal data to any other party.
The following statement shall offer an overview of how the protection of your data is guaranteed and what kind of data is collected and for what purpose it is collected.
Data processing on this website
1. FC Kaiserslautern automatically collects and stores the following information your browser submits to us via your server log files:
- Browser model or version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL (website visited before)
- Hostname (IP address) of the accessing computer and time of the server inquiry
1. FC Kaiserslautern is not able to assign this data to individual persons. The data shall not be combined with other data sources. The data shall be deleted after a statistical evaluation.
Our web site uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer. Cookies are used to enhance the safety of our website and to make our website more user-friendly and more effective. We use so-called session cookies which are automatically deleted after your visit. Cookies do not do any harm to your computer, and they do not contain any virus.
If you want to receive our newsletter we need a valid e-mail address as well as some information, enabling us to check whether you are the holder of the stated e-mail address or whether the holder of the stated e-mail address really wants to receive the newsletter. You have the right to revoke your acceptance of the storage of your data, your e-mail address and its use for the submission of the newsletter at any time.
Right of access to personal data
At any time you have the right of access to personal data stored by 1. FC Kaiserslautern. You have the right to know its origin, recipient and the purpose of its storage. Information as to your personal data will be provided by the controller for data protection of 1. FC Kaiserslautern at: info(at)fck.de
Your confidence is important to us. Therefore, we want to give an account of the processing of your data at any time. Should you have any question or should you want to have more detailed information on our data protection rules, don’t hesitate to contact the controller for data protection of 1. FC Kaiserslautern at info(at)fck.de.